Online applications for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 closes on 23 April 202 @sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Check How to Apply Online for RSMSSB 2022 Lab Assistant Recruitment Steps, Link, Application Process, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Criteria and Others details below here.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022
RSMSSB 2022 Lab Assistant Recruitment: Online applications close on April 23, 2022. All those who have not yet submitted their online application for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 are invited to submit their application no later than April 23, 2022. Applicants can directly access the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Application Link by scrolling down. No applications will be accepted after the deadline. RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 online applications started on March 25, 2022 and the official notification was released on March 24, 2022.
A total of 1012 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam is scheduled for June 28-29, 2022 at various exam centers. Applicants can refer to this notification for educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Start of online application submission: March 25, 2022
- Deadline for submitting online applications: April 23, 2022
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Laboratory Assistant – 1012 positions
Segregation of vacancies:
|Department name||Number of vacancies|
|Non-TSP area||TSP area||Total|
|Department of Education||218||243||461|
|Department of College Education||440||33||473|
|Department of Forensic Science Laboratory||62||—||62|
Candidate must be past 12 from a recognized board and must have knowledge of written Hindi Devnagri script and Rajasthani culture. Applicants are advised to refer to the official notification PDF for further details.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The candidate must be between 18 and 40 years old. There will be a relaxation of the age for candidates in the reserved category in accordance with government standards.
RSMSSB Selection Criteria for 2022 Recruitment
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination and verification of documents.
How to Apply for RSMSSB 2022 Steps Here Lab Assistant Recruitment?
Interested candidates can apply for the positions from March 25 to April 23, 2022. After submitting the online application, candidates can print the application for future reference.
Steps to Apply Online:-
- Visit the official website.ie rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click the login button on the home page.
- Next, click on the ad name ‘RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022’.
- It will redirect you to the SSO ID.
- Now click on ‘Registration’.
- Enter your personal data and click the submit button.
- Upload a photo and a signature.
- Download the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Form and print the application for future reference.
- GEN/EWS & OBC/EBC Creamy Layer – Rs. 450/-
- OBC / EBC non-creamy layer – Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/Applicants whose household income is below 2.25 Lakh per annum – Rs. 250/-
What is the qualification required for RSMSSB 2022 Lab Assistant Recruitment?
What are the exam dates for RSMSSB 2022 Lab Assistant Recruitment?
June 28 & 29, 2022.
What are the registration dates for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022?
March 25 to April 23, 2022.
How many vacancies will be recruited through RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Test RSMSSB STENOGRAPHER 2022 Mock Test Online Free