The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has launched the online application process for the post of Assistant Operator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for vacancies on the official website uppbpb.gov.in. The deadline for completing the application form and paying the application fee is February 28.
The UP Police Recruitment Drive is underway to fill a total of 1374 Assistant Operator vacancies under the UP Police Radio.
Age limit: 18 to 22 years old on July 1, 2022.
Education Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics or hold an equivalent qualification. More details in the leaflet.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs 400.
Candidates will be pre-selected based on an online written test. The exam will take place over a period of 2 hours 30 minutes for a total of 400 points followed by the PST/PET round.
Steps to apply for the UP Police Assistant Operator Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website uppbpb.gov.in
- Click on the apply link for the position of assistant operator
- Go to “New User” and register for the job
- Complete the application form, upload the documents
- Pay the fee and submit the form
- Download and print a copy for future reference.