The Bombay High Court is calling for applications for 247 Registrar positions as of December 23, 2021. Eligible applicants can view the official notification and apply for the same on bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
A total of 247 vacant positions will be filled for the post of Registrar.
Interested candidates can check the application process, education level, age limit, selection criteria, salary details and other details here.
- Start of online application submission: December 23, 2021
- Online application deadline: January 6, 2022
Clerk – 247 messages
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment of the High Court of Bombay 2021
Qualification for education:
Applicants must have obtained their diploma or other equivalent diploma from a recognized institute. According to the published official notification, preference would be given to law graduates.
In addition, applicants must also have computer literacy to apply for the positions.
To apply for the positions, candidates must be at least 18 years old and not more than 38 years old as of December 13, 2021. However, certain age flexibilities are allowed.
Shortlisted candidates must take the selection test or the written exam. The exam would last one hour and be objective. Applicants would be asked questions on General Knowledge, English, Marathi, Computer Science, Arithmetic, and General Intelligence.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021:
The candidate must submit the online application only in the prescribed format via the High Court website, namely https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the log, after which the link will be deactivated. The applicant should take the printout of the completed online application. The candidate must produce said printed matter and copies of documents according to the instructions of this office.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Steps to Download
- Visit the official website – bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Now click on the notification “Clear to recruitment 2021”
- Click the Apply Online option
- Now register then fill out the application form
- Applicants should note that they must pay a registration fee of Rs 25 when filling out the application form.
- Applicants are advised to keep an eye on the official website for more details
Official notification: Click here
Apply now: Click here