The Arunachal Pradesh Personnel Selection Board (APSSB) launched the online application process for recruitment for the Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr-III) position today, December 15th. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on the official website apssb.nic.in until January 5 until 3:00 p.m.
The APSSB has notified a total of 81 personal assistant (Gr-III stenographer) positions for various state government departments on the salary scale of Rs 29,200 to 92,300 (level 5).
Here is the notification of recruitment of APSSB stenographers 2021.
Age: 18-2 years old.
Qualification for education: Diploma / Baccalaureate in any discipline.
APST candidates will be required to pay the examination fee of Rs 150 and Rs 200 for non-reserved categories.
Procedures for applying for vacant positions
- Visit the official website apssb.nic.in
- Go to the “Apply” tab and click “Apply Online” against Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr-III)
- Register and proceed to the application process
- Download the documents, pay the fees and submit the form
- Download the form and print it for future reference
Here is the direct link to apply.
The APSSB will conduct a Stage 1 Stenographer Proficiency Test on January 29. The minimum qualifying score is 40. Qualified candidates will then sit for the Stage 2 written test on February 6. The test will be objective QCM lasting 2 hours.
For more details, applicants are advised to visit the official website here.