The Personnel Selection Commission or SSC will release the SSC CHSL 2021-22 Exam Notification on February 1, 2022. Candidates can check the exam date, salary, eligibility, and other details here.
Recruitment Notice SSC CHSL 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is ready to publish the SSC CHSL Examination Notification 2021-22 on February 1, 2022 on its website – ssc.nic.in. Candidates who wish to sit for the SSC CHSL 2022 exam will need to register for the exam. SSC CHSL online application link is available till March 07, 2022.
Candidates who are 12th passed and whose age is not more than 27 years old are eligible for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will take place in the month of May 2022 Across the country. Applicants who would qualify for the SSC CHSL Tier 2 followed by a typing test/proficiency test.
Last year, approximately 4726 vacancies were advertised for the positions of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operators (DEOs) in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of Government of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices.
More details about SSC CHSL 2021-22 including Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Application Process are available below.
SSC CHSL 2022 Important Dates
|Notification date SSC CHSL 2022||February 01, 2022|
|Start date of online registration SSC CHSL||February 01, 2022|
|Last date for online registration SSC CHSL||March 07, 2022|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022||May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Admission Card Date 2022||7 days before the exam|
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (AP)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO and Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
SSC CHSL Salary 2022
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA): Pay Tier 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (AP)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Grade-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Grade 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have passed 12th class or an equivalent examination from a recognized board or university. However, for DEO CAG Posts 12th in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized board or equivalent is required.
SSC CHSL age limit:
18 to 27 years old
- OBC – 3 years
- ST/SC – 5 years
- PH+Gen – 10 years
- PH + ODB – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST – 15 years
- Former Military (Gen) – 3 years
- Former Servicemen (OBC) – 6 years
- Veterans (SC/ST) – 8 years
SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process
Successful candidates will be called for:
- SSC CHSL Level 1 2022 – Computer-assisted examination
- SSC CHSL Level 2 2022 – Descriptive document
- SSC CHSL Level 3 2022 – Typing test / proficiency test
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Level 1 Exam Template:
- Exam Mode – Online
- Total number of questions – 100
- Total points – 200
- Subjects – English Language (25 questions of 50 points), General Intelligence (25 questions of 50 points), Quantitative Aptitude (25 questions of 50 points) and General Awareness (25 questions of 50 points).
- Negative marking – 0.50 points for each wrong answer
- Time – 1 hour (80 minutes for eligible scribe candidates)
Syllabus SSC CHSL 2022
Questions are expected from the following topics:
General intelligence and reasoning
Important quantitative aptitude
SSC CHSL Tier 2 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode – Offline
- Subjects – Essay writing of around 200-250 words and letter/application writing of around 150-200 words
- Time – 1 hour
- Minimum qualification scores – 33%
SSC CHSL Level 3 2022
Typing Test for LDC/JSA and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Candidates will be given a 30 wpm English and 30 wpm Hindi typing test to be completed in 10 minutes.
DEO – Candidates will be required to type 8,000 key depressions per hour on a computer (15,000 for DEO at the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India -C&AG) in 15 minutes. The English printout containing around 2000-2200 key depressions (3700-4000 for DEO at Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India – C&AG) would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the computer.
CSS CHSL DV 2022
All applicants who qualify for Document Verification (DV) must present themselves for DV with photocopies and original documents.
Important Note: Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency Testing, and Medical Standard are required for the lower division clerk position at BRO.
SSC CHSL 2022 admission card
The commission will upload the admission card of all stages 3-7 days before the examination date on the regional websites, i.e. SSC NR, SSC SR, SSC WR, SSC NER, SSC ER, SSC MPR, SSC KKR, SSC NWR and SSC CR. .
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022
After completing the review, SSC will upload the draft answer key along with the rest sheet and objection link to its website. The final answer key will be uploaded after the declaration of the result.
SSC CHSL Result 2022
SSC will publish the list of candidates for each position on its website – ssc.nic.in. Candidates whose ID is available in the list will appear for the next stage of recruitment.
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in. For one-time registration, click on the “Register Now” link provided in the “Login” section
- After registration, go to the ‘Apply’ tab and visit the ‘CHSL’ column.
- You will find the link to apply, click on this link.
- The information in columns S No-1 to 14 will be automatically populated from your unique registration data which is not editable. However, if you wish to edit any of the unique registration details, click on the “Edit Registration” tab located in the upper left corner of your dashboard and make the appropriate corrections before proceeding.
- Fill in all serial numbers
- Upload your recent photo and signature
- Process fee payment if you are not fee-exempt
- . When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted “provisionally”. Print the application form for your own records.
Candidates can apply online from February 01 to March 07, 2022.