Bank of Maharashtra has issued a new notification to hire eligible candidates for Generalist Officer Scale 2 and 3 on its official website bankofmaharashtra.in. The application link to apply for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2022 is open from today i.e. 5th February 2022.
Candidates who wish to work at Bank of Maharashtra can apply for the positions online no later than February 22, 2022. Shortlisted candidates for the positions will be called for the online exam which is expected to be held on March 12, 2022.
The bank aims to fill a total of 500 vacancies for the recruitment of generalist officers with this recruitment drive. For more details, please see the article below:
Important Dates of Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2022
- Registration / application start date – February 05, 2022
- Last registration/application date – February 22, 2022
- BOM General Officer Exam Date (Provisional) – March 12, 2022
Bank of Maharashtra GO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total number of posts – 500
- Generalist Officer Scale-II – 400
- Generalist Officer Scale-III – 100
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary Details
- Generalist-II Officer Scale – Rs 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
- GP Officer Scale-III – Rs 63,840 – (1990/5) – 73790 – (2220/2) – 78230.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Bank General Officer Recruitment 2022
Applicant must have graduated in any field with a minimum of 60% overall marks from all semesters/years (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD) or CA/CMA/CFA.
- Scale-II Generalist Officer – Candidate applying for Scale-2 positions must have 3 years post-qualification work experience.
- Scale-III Generalist Officer – Candidate applying for Scale-3 positions must have 5 years post-qualification work experience.
Age Limit for General Officers of Bank of Maharashtra
- Generalist Officer Scale-II – 25 years to 35 years.
- Generalist Officer Scale-III – 25 years to 38 years.
Selection Process for Generalist Officer Positions in Bank of Maharashtra
Selection will be based on an online exam and interview performance. Those who qualify for the exam will be called for GD/Interview Round.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Bank of Maharashtra – bankofmaharashtra.in then click on the link “Apply online (registration starts between 05-02-2022 and 22-02-2022)” in the section “Current openings”. The application link will be open from February 5 to 22, 2022. Print the submitted application form for future reference.
- UR/EWS/OBC – Rs 1180
- SC/ST 100 – Rs 118
Payment of fees/notice fees via ONLINE MODE only.
Read also : Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022: Online Application Begins, Apply Soon