IGNOU December TEE 2021 | Photo credit: iStock Images
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has posted the IGNOU December TEE 2021 Exam Form link.
- Students can register until December 15, 2021 on the official website, ignou.ac.in.
- The deadline for registration with late fees is December 31, 2021.
The link for the Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU December TEE 2021 exam form has been posted. The deadline to complete the registration form for the end-of-year exam is December 15, 2021. Students wishing to sit for the IGNOU TEE exam in December can obtain more information on the official website of the ‘University, ignou.ac.in.
Students can complete the application form from December 16 to 31, 2021, with a late fee of Rs. 1100. However, the standard application fee for the exam is Rs. 200 per course. The direct link to apply for the December TEE 2021 IGNOU exam is shared below.
In accordance with the official notice, the University will try to accommodate the students in the examination places chosen by them. However, it is the exclusive right of the University to decide to move candidates from one exam location to another, if necessary. Students must complete the registration form for IGNOU December TEE 2021 by following the steps shared below.
IGNOU December TEE 2021: How to complete the end of term exam form
- Visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- Go to the “Alerts” section on the home page and click on “Link for the submission of the end of term exam form for December 2021”.
- Otherwise, click on the direct link shared here – IGNOU exam form December TEE 2021.
- In the new redirected window, click on the link that reads “Proceed to complete the exam form”.
- Enter the program code, registration number and exam center region to log in.
- Fill in the required information, submit the documents and pay the application fee.
- Click “submit” and also take a copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
Read also I IGNOU Admission July 2021: registration deadline extended until November 22 on ignou.ac.in
The university will download the hall ticket for eligible students approximately 7-10 days before the start of the exam. The exam would be held offline from January 20, 2022 to February 22, 2022. Students should complete the online registration form for IGNOU December TEE 2021 now to avoid any last minute hassles.