Candidates who have applied for the pre-veterinary and fisheries test can download their admission card from the official website through the candidate’s login.
You have successfully voted
According to the information, the Pre Veterinary & Fishery Test (PVFT) exam will take place on November 27-28, 2021. The exam will be conducted offline based on OMR. PEB will implement social distancing measures in accordance with Indian government guidelines in the current Covid-19 scenario to ensure the health and safety of applicants. Adequate measures are implemented for the safety of all without compromising high standards, sanctity and fairness in the conduct of the examination. Applicants are also required to adhere to the guidelines and the new Social Distancing and Hygiene process to ensure the safety and health of their own applicants and colleagues.
For security reasons, PEB strongly advises applicants not to bring anything other than authorized items. However, in the event of an unavoidable situation, arrangements will be made to store the bags in centers at the risk and peril of the owner.
The candidate should check the report / entry time to the center indicated in the admission card and reach the center according to the reporting time only to avoid congestion at the center at the time of entry and to maintain a distance social.
In the case of a candidate with a scribe, the candidate and the scribe must bring their own mask. Applicants will only be allowed to take certain items with them into the venue:
• Exam-related documents – admission card, identity card, etc. Please refer to the admission card for more details
• A simple transparent ballpoint pen
• Additional photograph, to be pasted on the attendance sheet
• Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
• A personal transparent water bottle
At the time of entry
1. Candidates must maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all times. The queue manager / ropes and floor marks will be arranged outside the center, follow the instructions provided by the center staff.
2. The laboratory number will not be displayed outside the center to avoid clutter at a given location in any situation.
3. Candidates should disinfect their hands by washing with soap and hand sanitizer before entering the center. Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations in the center.
4. The candidate must bring an admission card duly completed in accordance with the instructions.
5. At the time of entry, the commitment filled on the admission card and body temperature (using heat guns) will be checked and the center staff will guide you to the respective laboratories after scanning the code. bar on the admission card. Applicants are required to strictly adhere to the instructions provided by the center staff.
6. Please note that no one will be refused permission to take the exam, until he / she violates the government (Central / State) covid-19 guidelines / notices applicable on the day of the exam. examination and instructions mentioned in the admission card.
Here is the direct link to download the admission card
How to download the MPPEB 2021 veterinary admission card?
1) Visit the official website – http://peb.mp.gov.in/
2) Under Latest updates, click
Test admission card – Pre-veterinary and fishing entry test-2021 (PV&FT)
3) A new page will appear on your screen
4) Close the “Notice to applicants regarding covid-19”
5) Enter your application number (Max. 13 digits) and your date of birth in the form (DD / MM / YYYY), then click on the Submit button
6) Your admission card will appear on your screen
7) Check and download for future use