Mumbai University Result 2022: MU published part of their result which took place this year. Students can view Mumbai University Engineering Idol, Revaluation Result 2022 through the link provided below. For the MU BA, B.Sc, B.Com 2nd/4th/6th Sem result sheet, students must go to the university. After the results are declared, only eligible students can complete the answer sheet reassessment form. In this article, we have told all the important information like the Mumbai University Result link, how to download, reassessment eligibility, scorecards, etc.
Mumbai University Result 2022
Here in this article, we have shared about the results of the University of Mumbai. The article also covers brief information about the university profile, exams and university admission system and details about the result.
University of Mumbai Semester Wise Results 2022
- Mumbai University exams are usually held twice a year.
- University examinations are divided into two halves of the calendar year. The first half of the exams are held in March-April and the second half of the exams are held in October-November.
- Exam forms for the first half of the exams are completed in November and for the second half in June.
- The university put the schedule on its website 10 days before the start of the exam.
- The university results for the first semester exams are announced in April-May-June for the various courses.
- Students can apply for re-assessment, re-verification, re-assessment and inspection of answer booklets via online application after the result is declared within the given time. Any request received after the prescribed date will not be accepted.
- Once the final reassessment has been declared, the university will declare the date of provision of the student grade sheets.
- Students can collect their grade sheets at the place, date and time indicated by the university.
- The results are displayed as PDF and individually for the different courses. Students are not required to remember their registration number, registration numbers and other login information if the result is in PDF format.
- The PDF result will include a list of students from the university who took the exam.
- The following details will be mentioned on the result – Program name, part, semester, seat number, student name, total marks, marks, marks obtained and result.
- The university has therefore put all the necessary information about exams and results on its website; students are encouraged to check the website regularly for updates.
An overview of the University of Mumbai
|Category of articles||University results|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, research program, diploma, certificate and distance learning programs|
|Type of university||State public university|
|Chancellor||Governor of Maharashtra|
|Memberships||UGC, NAAC, IAU|
|Number of campuses||3 in Mumbai and 1 outside Mumbai|
|Chancellor||Governor of Maharashtra|
|Departments, centers, institutes||93|
|How to register for admission||On line|
|Statement of results||On line|
|University official website||www.mu.ac.in|
University entrance and admission procedure
- Students aspiring to gain admission to the university can be admitted on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examinations or through an entrance examination for some of the courses.
- To be admitted to the university, students must complete an online application form. Application forms are published on the official website in May each year.
- To be admitted to D. programs, candidates must pass an entrance exam organized by the university. The entrance exam usually takes place in the month of February.
About University of Mumbai
Mumbai University is one of the oldest universities in the state of Maharashtra. Located in Mumbai, it is informally known as the University of Mumbai (MU). Previously, MU was known as the University of Bombay. It was established in 1857 and it has a vast history of 161 years in which it has given the best to the country and the state. Mumbai University has three major campuses viz. Kalina Campus (230 acres), Thane Campus (6 acres), Fort Campus (13 acres) and a campus located outside Mumbai i.e. Ratnagiri Campus. The Fort Campus of the university only performs administrative work.
MU has approximately 749 affiliated colleges that offer undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, distance learning, and research programs in the arts, sciences, commerce, engineering, technology, management, education, law, etc. It currently has about 60 academic departments which are continuously working to impart quality education to students from its various campuses.
MU was ranked in the 801-1000 bracket in the world, 82 in the BRICS and 181 in Asia by the QS World University Rankings for the year 2018. In the national ranking, it was ranked 151-200 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for 2018.
Being one of the oldest universities, Mumbai University has been home to a number of people who have earned names in various fields. Notable alumni include Dr BR Ambedkar, Lokmanya Tilak, LK Advani, Raj Thackeray, Anil Kapoor, Raja Rammana, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Ambani, Azim Premji, Ravi Shastri and many more.
How to Check University of Mumbai Results 2022?
Students must check Mumbai University results through the online mode. Below we have shared the steps to check the result on the university official website. Looked
Step 1- First, students should visit the official university portal (mentioned above)
2nd step- On the homepage of the portal, students should click on the exam and result tab.
Step 3- Now click on the result link
Step 4- Choose the respective faculty from the various options.
Step 5- Select course
Step 6- Enter the seat number and click the Go button
Step 7- The result will appear on the screen
If a student encounters a problem regarding the results and the UM exam, it is advisable to contact the relevant university authority for immediate redress. Contact details are shared below.
Phone number- 22708700
You can also find out about the MU 2022 result here.