IOCL 2021 Recruitment: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) recently issued a notification, announcing more than 1,900 vacancies within the organization. Candidates can now apply for the apprentice position in various departments of IOCL.
IOCL invited candidates to apply for apprenticeship in various trades and disciplines at their refineries located in Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon, Barauni, Vadodara, Haldia, Mathura, Panipat and Paradip. Applicants will have the freedom to choose the refinery of their choice during the application process.
Candidates who wish to apply for the apprentice position can visit the official Indian Oil website, iocl.com, to read the detailed notification and complete the online application form. Interested applicants can also view the important details mentioned below.
IOCL 2021 recruitment: Important dates
- Online application start date – October 22, 2021
- Deadline to apply – November 22, 2021
- Provisional dates for issuance of the admission card – November 16 to 20, 2021
- Tentative date for the announcement of the exam date – November 21, 2021
- Deadline for PWBD applicants to submit prescribed forms for scribe until November 13, 2021
- Tentative date of the result of the IOCL recruitment exam – December 4, 2021
IOCL 2021 Recruitment: Job Details
- Discipline Trainee Trainee – Operator / Clerk Operator (Chemical Plant) – Chemistry: – 488
- Discipline of trades apprentices (assemblers) – Mechanics: – 205
- Discipline Trainee Apprentice (Boiler) – Mechanics: – 80
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanics: – 236
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemistry: – 362
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical: – 285
- Apprentice Technician Discipline – Instrumentation: – 117
- Commercial Accountant Apprentice: – 69
- Apprentice Commerce Assistant Secretariat: – 32
- Data entry operator for commercial apprentices (more beginner apprentices): – 53
- Data entry operator for commercial apprentices (holders of a competency certificate): – 41
IOCL 2021 recruitment: Age limit
According to the official notification of the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021, candidates taking the exam must be between 18 and 24 years of age as of October 31, 2021. A grade sheet / certificate issued by the Council of Secondary Education for pass the registration (class X) The exam will be admissible as proof of age, in accordance with the IOCL notification.
IOCL 2021 Recruitment: How to Apply for an Apprentice Position
Step 1: Visit the official Indian Oil website, iocl.com.
2nd step: On the home page, click on the ‘What’s New’ option.
Step 3: Click on the link ‘Apprenticeship under Refinery Division’
Step 4: Now click on the Detailed Notification option.
Step 5: Click on Apply online and complete the application form.
IOCL 2021 Recruitment: Selection process
Indian Oil will conduct a recruitment review to fill apprenticeship positions with the company. The written exam will contain objective-type multiple choice questions (MCQ) made up of four options with one correct option.