On the official website of the High Court of Rajasthan, the latest notification on the 2022 recruitment of the High Court of Rajasthan has been published. The High Court of Rajasthan seeks graduate candidates to fill the positions of Registrar, JJA and JA. Applicants must submit their application online. Along with the official notice of recruitment 2022 from the High Court of Rajasthan, a total of 2756 vacancies have been made available to applicants.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
As part of this recruitment, the online application process is expected to start on August 22, 2022, according to reports. Candidates interested in taking advantage of this possibility have until September 22, 2022 at the latest to submit their application.
|name of the organization||High Court of Rajasthan|
|Job names||Junior Court Assistant, Level 1 Clerk, Junior Assistant and Level 2 Clerk|
|Number of posts||2756 posts|
|Application start date||August 22, 2022 (from 1 p.m.)|
|Selection process||Written test, computer typing test, proficiency test|
After being chosen, they are expected to work as trainee interns for a period of two months at a pay scale of Rs. 14,600 per month. After completing the course, they will be placed on a pay scale ranging from Rs 20,800 to Rs 65,900 per month.
The full notice will contain additional information relevant to the job advertisement that was posted. Applicants are encouraged to keep an eye on the official website (hcraj.nic.in) for the most up-to-date information pending publication of the notice.
Rajasthan High Court Notifications 2022
A notification regarding the 2756 vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Registrar has been distributed by the High Court of Rajasthan to male applicants graduating from the State of Rajasthan who are currently unemployed and wish to work for the Rajasthan. Supreme Court.
Candidates who wish to apply for LDC jobs in the High Court of Rajasthan can do so by submitting an online LDC form of the High Court of Rajasthan through the official website of bsf hcraj.nic.in before the deadline along with the school certificate required by the clerk of the lower division. Candidates interested in the recruitment of the LDCs of the High Court of Rajasthan have the chance to avail a fantastic opportunity.
High Court of Rajasthan Apply Online 2022
Along with the publication of the official notice, the link to submit an online application for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 will soon be made available to all applicants who meet the requirements. Candidates can submit their applications for the positions through the official website or through the direct link given below when it becomes available no later than September 22, 2022.
On the Rajasthan High Court official website, the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Application PDF is now available. The PDF of the notice is available for applicants to download either from the official website or through the direct link provided in the article below. Applicants are strongly encouraged to read the notice carefully before proceeding to the next step.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website at hcraj.nic.in and complete the registration form to generate an application number and password.
- Visit the page where you can log in.
- Complete the application form in its entirety by entering the following information: Personal information such as your name, father’s name and other information such as your email address, telephone number, educational qualifications and others contact information.
- Please upload your signature, photos and all necessary certifications.
- Proceed to payment (if applicable), then click “Submit”.
- Keep the application form for your own records for future use.
High Court of Rajasthan Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates applying for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 must have a thorough understanding of all qualification criteria, including education requirements and age limits, which are necessary for the position. The information you need is presented here for your convenience.
Diploma of studies 2022
- A candidate must be a graduate of an Indian institution authorized by law or have passed an examination considered comparable in an Indian university approved by the Indian government.
- Required to have a basic understanding of computers.
- Applicants for direct recruitment into the Service must be at least 18 years of age and not have reached the age of 40 at the time of application.
- There will be a relaxation of the required age in accordance with government laws.
According to the regulations, the selected candidates will continue their employment as intern trainees for a duration of two years while receiving a monthly salary of Rs.14,600/- (fixed). After successfully completing the trial period, they will be eligible for a pay scale ranging from Rs. 20,800 to 65,900, which would be payable to them.
High Court of Rajasthan Selection Process 2022
The candidate’s overall performance on the written exam as well as the IT exam policy and efficiency test will be included in the creation of the merit list, which will serve as the criteria for the selection process.