NLC has issued a call for applications for 56 vacancies for the Industrial Intern position.
NLC has launched a call for applications for the position of Industrial Intern.
Recruitment of NLC 2021 interns: NLC India Limited has issued a call for applications for the position of Industrial Intern (Finance) in its various projects and offices. According to the information, there are a total of 56 vacant positions. Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Industrial Intern can apply online and download scanned copies of the required certificates from the NLCIL online application portal on the career page of the NLCIL website i.e. www.nlcindia .in.
Details of the vacant position for the recruitment of NLC 2021 interns
Total number of vacancies: 56
Neyveli units: 24
The head office: 07
Barsingsar project: 03
NTPL / Tuticorin: 06
NUPPL, Kanpur: 05
Regional office / Chennai: 02
Regional Office / Chennai – Commercial: 02
Regional Office / New Delhi: 02
Talabira Project: 04
Pahwara South – Dumka: 01
Upper age limit for the recruitment of NLC 2021 interns
- Unreserved / economically weaker sections: 28
- Other backward castes: 31
- Scheduled castes and tribes: 33
Academic qualifications for the recruitment of NLC 2021 interns
Candidates who have passed the Intermediate Chartered Accountant (CA) exam, organized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (OR), Candidates who have passed the Intermediate Cost Management Accountant (CMA), conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India held during the years 2020 and 2021.
Documents required for the recruitment of NLC 2021 interns
- Recent color photograph in passport format, taken after 06/01/2021
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature (in dark blue or black ink)
- Proof of date of birth (birth certificate (or) SSLC / Registration / HSC Mark Sheet).
- Copy of the AADHAR card
- Proof of possession of the notified qualifications (CA / CMA Intermediate Examination Certificate and CA / CMA Intermediate Examination Score Sheets in chronological order).
- Community certificate (in case of candidates belonging to categories SC / ST / OBC-NCL / EWS)
- Certificate of Disability in the case of PwBD applicants.
- Proof for ex-military viz. Certificate of discharge for former military personnel, etc.
- Proof for the person affected by the project (applicable only to the person affected by the project.
READ: Postponed OSSC IPO maintenance test, here’s how to download
READ: UP Police 2021 exam date for these positions
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.