Snapchat added a new certificate course in optimizing advertisements to its Instant focus education platform, providing another avenue to develop your expertise in Snap ads and show your understanding of the platform in an official and recognized capacity.
As explained by Break:
“Snapchat Ads Manager Optimization is a five-course certification path designed to help media planners, buyers, and strategists generate reports and optimize Full Funnel results on Snapchat. By the end of this course, you will have gained a deeper understanding of the tools and resources available to report and measure campaign performance, as well as how to apply these learnings to optimize and improve campaign results.“
The course adds to the training offering on Snap’s evolving platform, which also includes RA creation course available on its Lens Studio platform.
Snapchat launched its first advertising certification course in July, with its’Ads Manager Campaign Activation Program, which focused on things like split testing, multi-channel measurement, and other key aspects of setting up your ad campaign.
This new course delves deeper into maximizing your results, with the program structure broken down into five key elements:
- View campaign data – Create custom reports to meet your needs, quickly monitor performance, and determine optimizations.
- Troubleshoot campaign performance issues – Identify and resolve nonperformance in your campaigns and resolve bidding, budgeting, and creative issues.
- Optimizing in-flight performance – Adjust the delivery parameters to increase the effectiveness of the campaign as well as the levers that can increase the engagement of your target audience.
- Apply the learnings to future campaigns – Use Split Tests and Delivery Insights to inform future campaigns and expand your audience.
- Get Advertising Help – Find out the best way to get help from Advertising Support through the Business Help Center and live chat.
The new component also includes a detailed overview of how Snapchat uses the SKAdNetwork monitoring, and how it will influence your performance results. SKAdNetwork is the primary tracking option Apple now offers following its iOS 14.5 privacy update.
Each element of the course takes approximately 10 minutes to complete, while you have 60 minutes to complete the final exam. And it’s not a shaky course – I failed my first attempt, 60% correct, because I rushed to see if this was a cupcake test, designed for users to feel good about themselves, instead of focusing on education, in order to encourage more spending (many similar courses are like this one).
The course covers a range of complex elements of Snap’s advertising platform and provides walkthroughs and explanations, which will help you better understand these elements.
At the end of the program, if you pass the final test (with a score over 80%), you get this eye-catching digital certificate to show off your Snap advertising expertise.
This is a good overview of the more in-depth elements of Snap’s advertising platform and the various functions available to you, which will help you troubleshoot and report on your results.
You can find the new Snapchat Ads Manager Optimization course in the Instant focus educational platform.