The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications for the Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) and Havaldar Examination (CBIC & CBN) 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can register at ssc.nic.in until April 30.
The SSC MTS Computer-Based Exam (Tier-I) is scheduled to take place in July. Vacancies under MTS will be notified later while vacancies for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN are 3603.
The examination will take place for the recruitment of MTS in General Central Service Group ‘C’ Unofficial and Non-ministerial position in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of Government of India and Havaldar Group ‘C’ Unofficial and Non-ministerial position in Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBIC) and Central Narcotics Bureau (CBN) under the Revenue Department of the Ministry of Finance.
- Beginning of online applications: March 22
- Online application deadline: April 30 (11:00 p.m.)
- Deadline for paying fees online: May 2nd (11:00 p.m.)
- Deadline for payment via Challan: May 4 (during bank business hours)
- Correction of online form: May 5-9 (11:00 p.m.)
- Date of the computer-based exam (level I): July 2022
- Date of the level II exam (descriptive test): To notify later
- 18-25 for MTS and Havaldar at CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 for Havaldar at CBIC (Department of Revenue) and some MTS positions.
Relaxation of the upper age limit applicable to candidates falling under the reserved category.
Education Qualification: Candidates applying for SSC MTS Exam 2021 must be Class 10 or Matric Pass or recognized board equivalent.
Applicants must pay Rs 100 (women/ST/ST/PWD/ESM exempt).
SSC MTS Exam Scheme
The SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam will consist of Computer-Based Examination (Proof-I), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for Havaldar position) and Descriptive Paper (Proof- II).
Steps to Apply for SSC MTS Exam 2021:
- Visit the official website on ssc.nic.in
- Register and login to the portal
- Click on ‘Apply’ in ‘Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2021
- Enter the required details and upload the required documents
- Pay the filing fees.