RBI Recruitment 2022: Candidates who wish to join the banking sector, here is a golden job opportunity for all of you. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a notification inviting online applications for “assistant” positions in various offices of the bank. However, the deadline to apply for the positions is approaching, March 8, 2022.Read also – TFRI recruitment 2022: only a few days left to apply for 42 positions on tfri.icfre.gov.in
Interested candidates can apply for the position on the official website, RBI at rbi.org.in. Thanks to this recruitment campaign, a total of 950 vacancies will be fulfilled in the organization. Read also – CSIR NCL Recruitment 2022: notification for 20 posts on recruit.ncl.res.in | Apply by this date
Important dates to remember
- The online application form starts from: February 17, 2022
- Deadline for submitting online applications: March 8, 2022
- The RBI exam will take place: March 26 and March 27
RBI Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Teaching degree: Candidates applying for the assistant positions must have completed Also Read – India Post Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Notified for 17 Car Driver Positions; Apply at indiapost.gov.in
- Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (passing class for SC/ST/PWD applicants) overall and knowledge of PC word processing.
- An applicant in the veterans category (excluding dependents of veterans) must either have graduated from a recognized university or have passed matriculation or its equivalent Armed Forces examination and completed at least 15 years of service in defence.
Age limit: Candidates applying for the assistant position must be between the ages of 20 and 28.
RBI Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a two-phase competition, namely a preliminary and main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The online preliminary exam will tentatively take place on March 26-27, 2022. The main exam is scheduled to take place in May.
How to apply online?
Interested and eligible candidates should visit the official website of RBI at rbi.org.in before March 8, 2022. No other method of application is acceptable. Applicants can view the detailed notification on the banks website www.rbi.org.in.