UPJEE 2022: Registration starts today at jeecup.admissions.nic.in – How to Apply | Photo credit: iStock Images
- Registration for UPJEE 2022 (Polytechnique) will start today at jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- Candidates can read the registration process and schedule for UPJEE 2022 exams below
- UPJEE 2022 is expected to start from June 6, 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Board will open the registration process for the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic, today 15th February 2022. Candidates who wish to apply at UPJEE 2022 (polytechnic school) can apply online at jeecup.admissions.nic. in.
UPJEE 2022 for Polytechnique will start today on JEECUP. The deadline to register for the exam is April 17, 2022. Candidates can view the step-by-step process to apply for the exam below.
Registration UPJEE 2022
- Visit the Official Website of JEECUP 2022 – jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- On the home page, click on the UPJEE 2022 application link (direct link to be activated soon)
- Register by filling in the details
- Log in to the JEECUP website and access the UPJEE 2022 application form
- Fill out the form and upload all the requested documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take out a print
Applicants must submit their contact details such as name, date of birth, address, parents’ names and other information. Scanned documents like photographs, signatures, education certificates, identity proofs like Aadhar card, caste certificate etc. must also be attached by applicants.
The application process will close on April 17, 2022. Candidates can check the dates for the UPJEE 2022 exams in the table below.
Important dates of UPJEE 2022
|Registration begins||February 15, 2022|
|Online registration deadline||April 17, 2022|
|UPJEE Exam 2022 (Group A, E1 and E2)||June 6 to 9, 2022|
|UPJEE Exam 2022 (Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K)||June 10, 2022|
|UPJEE Exam 2022 (reserved groups)||June 11 to 12, 2022|
|Corrected UPJEE and raising objections||
June 11 to June 13, 2022
June 13 to June 15, 2022
|Result UPJEE 2022||June 17, 2022|
|UPJEE 2022 Consultation Process||June 20 to August 15, 2022|
|Start of the 2022-23 academic session||
August 1, 2022
The 2022 UPJEE Polytechnic test will be held in different groups on different dates as shown in the table above. Each group will have to answer 100 objective type questions and the duration of the exam would be three hours. In accordance with the UPJEE 2022 grading scheme for each correct question, four points will be awarded and a negative mark of one quarter will be made for each incorrect answer.
For more details, applicants can visit the official website of JEECUP – jeecup.admissions.nic.in