UPSC ESE Mains 2021 DAF has been published by the Union Civil Service Commission on upsc.gov.in. View the Detailed UPSC Engineering Services PDF Request Form and other details here.
UPSC ESE Mains 2021 DAF
UPSC ESE Mains 2021 DAF: The Union Civil Service Commission (UPSC) has published the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for the Engineering Services Main Examination 2021. Applicants qualified for the Main Examination are required to submit the Application Form. detailed application before taking the exam. Applicants can submit their applications from December 27 to January 7, 2021. The link to the applications is available at upsc.gov.in.
Applicants are advised to submit their application before the deadline. No application will be accepted after the last date. This campaign aims to recruit 215 vacancies in various engineering categories such as civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics and telecommunications engineering. Applicants can check the given easy steps to complete the detailed application form.
How do I complete the UPSC Engineering Services Detailed Request Form?
- Visit the official website of UPSC.ieupsc.gov.in.
- Click on the notification link that says “DAF: Engineering Services (Network) Review 2021.”
- It will redirect you to the new page.
- Click on the link to the application form.
- Then a window will open.
- Enter your login ID, password, captcha code and click on the login button.
- On the registration module, indicate your name (as it is written in the registration / secondary exam certificate), your roll number (in six-digit format) and your date of birth (such as registered in the registration / secondary examination certificate).
- Provide your email address and re-enter your email address to confirm the same.
- Enter the random number that appears on the screen and click the Submit button.
- All fields are required to be completed.
- Please make sure you provide a valid and active email address in the email address field as the password for filling. The request form will be emailed to you at the email address you provided. The invalid or inactive email address may prevent you from successfully completing and submitting the detailed online application form.
- After clicking on the submit button, you will receive a message on your screen, clearly stating your name and email that you have been registered and that your password has been sent to your email address. Please write down your password.
- Now log into your email account and write down your password which was sent to you by the Commission and again go back to the website (http://www.upsc.gov.in) and login to the module login with your roll number (six-digit number) and password.
- DAF Online has ……… modules as stated above namely- Personal Information, Educational, Parental Information, Employment Information and Final Submission
- Applicants are required to completely complete all modules before finally submitting the ONLINE form, using the final submission module.
- Applicants must register each module after completing the same. However, applicants will have the opportunity to make changes to any module prior to the final DAF submission. Once the final submission has been made, no changes will be possible online.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned copies of the documents mentioned in the instructions to applicants for completing the detailed application form.
Latest government jobs:
Northern Railways 2022 Recruitment Against Sports Quota, Apply Online @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in
NTPC Recruitment Via CLAT 2021: Applications Invited For Legal Assistant Positions
ESIC Delhi 2021-22 Recruitment: Apply for Insurance Doctor 1120 @ esic.nic.in, Check Application Process
NIELIT 2021-22 Recruitment: Apply Online for 126 Programmer, System Analyst & More @ nielit.gov.in, Check Eligibility
OSSC 2021-22 Recruitment: Notification sent to 87 Excise Post Sub-Inspector @ ossc.gov.in, check eligibility
Take the free UPSC Prelims 2021 online test
गेम्स खेलें और जीतें एक लाख रुपए तक कैश