Recruitment DWSS Punjab 2022: The Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department (DWSS) of Punjab invited applicants to apply online for the position of Community Development Specialist (CDS), Information Specialist, Education and Communication (IEC) and Block Resource Coordinator (BRC) and Community Facilitator. (CF). According to the official notification, “Nominations can be submitted online through the web link provided at www.govt.thapar.edu.”The online application form will start from January 6, 2022, and the deadline for submitting applications is January 27, 2022.Read also – HPPSC 2022 recruitment: notification for Naib Tehsildar’s publications on hppsc.hp.gov.in; Apply before January 27
Details of the vacant position Read also – DSSSB 2022 recruitment: registration for more than 600 positions starts from January 10 | Check eligibility, salary scale
Name of positions and number of vacant positions Also Read – NMDC 2022 Recruitment: Apply for Graduate Technician Apprentice Positions at nmdc.co.in | Details inside
As a result of this recruitment campaign, a total of 88 vacant positions will be filled.
- Community development specialist: 13 positions
- Information, education and communication specialist: 20 positions
- Block resource coordinator and community facilitator (CF): 55 positions
- The online application will start from: January 6, 2022
- Deadline to submit the online application: January 27, 2022
- Application fee payment deadline: January 28, 2022
- The candidate applying for the position of Community Development Specialist must have a graduate degree in social work from a recognized university; Registration exam with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or optional subjects or any equivalent examination in the Punjabi language.
- Meanwhile, candidates applying for the position of Information and Communication Education Specialist must have a graduate degree in Mass Communication from a recognized university. Registration examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or optional subjects or any equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
- For the position of Block Resource Coordinator and Community Facilitator (CF), an applicant must have graduated from any stream of a recognized university. Registration exam with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or optional subjects or any equivalent examination in the Punjabi language.
Interested applicants can apply online from January 6 to January 27, 2022. Applicants can save, download and print the submitted online application form for future reference. To learn more about eligibility criteria, degree, age limit, applicants are advised to consult the detailed notification issued by the Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department (DWSS) .